1. China Opportunities
With the impact of financial technology, the change in consumer behavioral habits and the regulatory strictness, the digital transformation of banks has become an inevitable trend.
- What opportunities are brought for China's local financial institutions along with "one belt, one road " initiative and China's wider finance opening up？ And how does Chinese market influence international financial institutions' global strategy?
- What are the investment opportunities in China along with global index companies increases their A shares' index inclusion factor?
- what are the competitiveness of domestic and foreign financial institutions in Chinese market? Competition & Cooperation
2. ESG & Sustainable Economy
Until May 9th 2019, Hong Kong Monetary Authority has already issued 8 virtual banking licenses. Several giants in China are on the list.
- Supervision and Governance of Independent Wealth
- ESG international Development trend and the latest localization process
- How will ESG influence supervision institute and investment institute?
- How should local companies adjust cooperation strategy and operation principle?
- Benefits Maximization: Shareholders VS Stakeholders VS Shared Value
3. Investment Strategy
Global insurance technology financing is expected to reach $6.16 billion in 2019. In China, insurance technology is also on the rise.
- Insight into Global and China's Investment Opportunities and Investment Tactics in the context of US-China Trade War and COVID-19 Outbreak
- Impact of new rules on wealth management and asset management
- Discover upcoming investment directions and opportunities from three major urban agglomerations
- Investment strategy and profile on public funds, PE, FOF, hedge fund, real estate, trust, gold, insurance, etc.
- ETF——As the leader of Chinese asset management growth, how should insiders
- strengthen investors' awareness of the product, strengthen the distribution channel construction and marketing effectiveness, and release the index?
4. Wealth Management
Consumer finance outlook is optimistic, however, in the short term, the country's policy orientation is to reshuffle in this. According to the report released by the Ministry of Commerce. In 2018, China's consumer finance market size (excluding mortgage loans) was 8.45 trillion yuan and the market penetration rate was 22.36%. It is estimated that by 2020, China's consumer finance market size will reach 12 trillion yuan, the penetration rate will reach 25.95% by then. Judging from the penetration rate, China's consumer finance is still in the very early stage of development, there is still room for growth.
- How do wealth management companies transform along with the disappearance of high-yield non-standard products?
- Customer portraits of UHNWIs, as well as the latest investment trends and wealth management concepts
- As for local and foreign wealth institutes, how do they build a UHNWIs-oriented international service system together? What are the strategic cooperation opportunities for domestic and overseas wealth institutions in terms of channels, systems, expertise, talents, products, etc.?
- In the context of product similarity, how can wealth management institutes strengthen the competitiveness through open product platforms and customer relationship management ?
- What new challenges are in customer relationship management? And how do to enhance customer stickiness?
- How do wealth institutes handle the profit pressure?
5. Family Wealth Inheritance
With the tightening of regulation, the online loan platform is facing a transformation.
- Supervision of Family Office: Chaos and Governance
- Insight into family office service model, ecosystem construction, etc.
- How do family office build the moat of talent, services, products, etc?
- How do FO help family with "wealth inheritance" and "spirit inheritance" ?
- Tax planning under CRS
- Family trust practices
Southeast Asia has become the first stop for China FinTech’s “going-out”. Countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Singapore have more and more tight relationships with Chinese finance technology. After Southeast Asia, the Indian market has been increasingly valued by China FinTech companies because of its huge market spending power, population technology and growth rate, younger demographic characteristics and increasing mobile phone usage. Interpretation of financial market environment, technological development, social environment and access mechanisms in South-East Asia, India and Africa. Discussion of potential cooperation opportunities in technology, capital, business models, etc.
- How do TAMP, big data, cloud computing, AI, Blockchain influence wealth management?
- What are the latest global practices of digital wealth ?
- How can technology enhance the customer experience to manage customer life cycle value?